The Lady Wants to Rest - Vol. 1 Ch. 4

Ohh.. father... friggin $tUp!d. you already know what's happening to her.. and you were just keeping your mouth shut?

Dex-chan lover
@omegal0l If i am to guess, only one who treated her like shit was the step mother (out of all the people we have seen). The duke is simply running away from these things, and the brother is trying to mend things but in a passive way. Aka, instead of solving the root problem, he knows that she is timid and the mother is stuborn. So easiest way to not cause problems from his point of view is to have her appologize and this way the mother will stop nagging. Aka, it solves immediate conflicts but doesnt solve other ones.

As for the maids, they are just sucking up to the mother and got ahead of themselves cause she was so timmid. End of the day, she can even murder the maids and get away with it so they quickly realized their place once they were pushed back against.

Dex-chan lover
Marie is so cute šŸ˜
so she left with no money or food to get her started? No even a loaf of bread for the trip. What's the point of having all the knowledge of those past lives of you don't use it. She's taken 10 steps and she's already hungry and asking the servant if she has money šŸ˜©

@JWChibi the way i see it is the opposite way. She's out with confidence, she did get hungry and there's her maid/another person she trust so its natural to ask her some food, but then nothing came out of that, and we're back again to her confidence state, she did said she can earn some money šŸ‘Œ that much confidence can only be earn by much experience. Am so proud. I think she also leave the home brought nothing because she want to have a clean cut with the house.

Anw can't wait to see how its going ā™”

M2

I'd like to see a story where no immediate reincarnation takes place, but adjourned one. Where everyone in this story knows about previous owner's death and that now body possessed by another person.

Because I'm tired of this overused trope in manhwa and especially in chinese novels, where real daughter/son died from abuse and neglect, then MC takes their place, fights back and SUDDENLY everyone starts caring about deceased daughter/son body with another soul in it, and turns out MC had loving family, powerful bloodline/artifact/heirloom etc...

This concept is completely unfair to the original owner of the body.

"I know." Then why didn't you do shit lmao
At this point I'm desensitized to trash isekai fathers I'm not even surprised

Users who are viewing this thread