The Lady with a Mask

Dex-chan lover
this was uploaded like 25 minutes ago and 1 person gave it 1 star while 2 others gave it 10 stars. only read the first two chapters (only ones available at the time of writing) and its around a 7

I’m on board!!! Lol, I love how the secret trope is actually kinda funny this time around , in comparison the usual edgy type of secrets, looking forward to future updates :)

Group Leader
@SundayHaze Yea I really enjoy how silly the premise is. It's silly but it also makes perfect sense for why she doesn't want him to find who the writer is.

@thebenefactor thank you! Please look forward to an update next week!

Dex-chan lover
@Hatyna You're forgetting about the online rating code, where 10 = "Good", 9 = "Decent", 8 = "Mediocre", and 6 or less = "Horrible piece of crap that burns my eyes and lowers my IQ just from looking at it". :D

Group Leader
We are updating only on our discord now because it has been licenced.

I can't seem to find an up to date discord link anywhere, would be nice if someone had a valid link to share !

5/10 Quite meh. The romance is forced, there's really nothing aside from them being the attractive leads that puts them together. You can tell with the other 2 relationships, the author pairs people up "just because." I know it's not a drama but the bits with it were also lackluster. The ML is really lame, every "good thing" that he does comes with a bit of oppression. He really tries to control other's lives. If he wasn't the doting(attempted doting) type, he'd be the ex or a joke character. He's only good as an uncle, I bet the readers would hate him if he wasn't handsome.

Easy to read at least.

Users who are viewing this thread