The Ladykiller in Another World - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Shoujo male protagonist in an isekai? "Faithful encounter with a truck"? And just when I thought isekai had gone stale already.

Fed-Kun's army
"kyun and parfait"
this is like an shounen manga being called "ora and shitloads of food"

OMG I wish this was a full series
The only thing similar that I know of is the webtoon Mage and Demon Queen, but I soooo wish there was more like it!
If anyone knows similar manga (hero x demon) please give me a reply, thanks!

@XenonXYZ https://mangadex.org/title/1388/superior may be something you could look at. It is hero x demon.
I do think it's a bit more serious than this manga though, although it is romance and also has some comedy.

@The_spartan thanks for the recommendation! I just started reading it and I love it - the comedy mixed in with the serious plot is really enjoyable to read. I'm really surprised at how few readers it has though, it's great!

cgr

Dex-chan lover
really good job truck-kun, this is probably 3 or 4 birds at once:
1. male lead gets the big tits he wished instead of the small tits shoujo heroine he didn't want
2./3. shoujo heroine and light haired guy (who will probably be a nicer guy than black hair) will probably get together instead of the black hair who would probably be jerk to her for having small tits. I really hate it when the nicer (usually light haired guy) gets rejected by heroine in favor of the bad boy (usually black hair).
4. demon lord gets a ladykiller who appreciates her instead of a dense harem protagonist.

Users who are viewing this thread