The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 10

literally finished chap 9 and then 10 comes 30 secs later. thanks for the upload!

I’m so exited!!! The guy with the black hair he is my ship 😂🥰🥰🥰😍

bro srsly stop sniping? just try to contact and collab with the group who's already translating it

Fed-Kun's army
The inconsistencies are amusing

When female lead is sitting on her butt holding her sword above her knees, next scene the sword is below her knees abandoned lol
like how did that even transition in the brief scene

or how the swords seem to change size depending on the scene, I guess you could say their size is based on what it feels like rather than what they actually are 😉

I had to memorize your group’s name to never open new chapters from you and spoil impression because of low quality of translation. Why are you making everyone’s life harder on several titles when there are dedicated groups who do a great job in translating and cleaning?

upd: never mind, it turns out that if I block you I don’t see your releases in my feed.

Group Leader
Can you please stop sniping, the other group is on a scheduled release, there are TONS and I mean TONS of untranslated manhwas, mangas, and manhuas out there, why not try to pick those up instead?

Dex-chan lover
Well, I'm not really sure about the snipe.
If you loot at the date, spring palette | Speedcat didn't release anything for almost a month.
There are more than 20 chap in raw so maybe Dandelions in Wonderland just though the serie was drop or on hold.
Dandelion start it this previous week and spring palette react today.
I don't know 😯

If you don't want to read, then don't.
The "sniping" issue makes me laugh. 😂
Now I want the author says: "stop stealing my manga".
He is right. Only him.
Everything else is meaningless.

Gurl haven't you heard about covid? Also if the maid reincarnated from "miss not so sidekick" did she retain the slapping power?

First of all the previous group who was translating this didn't even have the legal right to translate it and so idk why so many people are making a fuss about who comes first. If you prefer to read from the previous translator then just don't read this manhwa until they continue. Please stop criticising the translator who actually put in time and effort into translating it.

Users who are viewing this thread