The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 13

Bless thee spring pallette and speedcat for the translations! I never have been so happy to understood the series.

Also it just baffles me that teeny tiny mask is superman’s glasses 😒

is it just me or does her "friend" kind of reminds ibelina or something from miss not so sidekick???

@zastanna from what i remember these two webtoon have the same artist

Is it me or the some scenes does not add up? Like in the part with the other prince, he just disappeared when the duke came

Group Leader
Mmmmmm that sweet sweet sweet revenge... Oh it tastes soooo sweet 😍😍😍

I'm so happy y'all are still working on this 😭😭😭 the other translations are so crudely done, and I wasn't enjoying the reading experience at all. I don't care much for fast releases. I just want good quality - and you guys have definitely delivered!!! 🌺🌺🌺

@Seventwentyseven I thought something may be missing there as well. He asks her to dance and then the duke appears like magic, and we don't see any reaction from him which is weird (if the duke just stole the dance from underneath him).

Yeeeyyyy, thanks for the updatess!! 💯❤️ I can't show you guys how much I thank you for giving us these updates. Truly a very big relief to read comfortably the story that I liked. THANK YOU SO KUCH FOR THE TIME AND HARDWORK 🙏☺️💖

Double-page supporter
Now I don't want the second prince to be with the FL. Just let the Duke sweep her off her feet as they match so well in this chapter! Glad there's no reverse harem & Harem tag in this.

Dex-chan lover
I can't stop looking at that pearl, how huge was the heckin clam

am I the only one who feels bad for prince Huiren :/ he's the one who likes Eve since before even when she wasn't skinny yet

How the fuck does she not recognize the duke all he has coving his face is barely his eyes

Users who are viewing this thread