The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 19

When will you stop posting sub par translations and letting the actual fan translation team work on it, this is in poor taste honestly.

YOOOOOOO EVERYTHING IS ACCORDING TO KEIKAKU SHE IS SO GOOD AT THIS. SHE SAW THE DUMBASS COME UP SO SHE LET HERSELF GET SLAPPED

Fed-Kun's army
Lmaooo she actually used the classic "she slapped me out of nowhere" move 😭

What a dumb bitch. If he had come to her there’s a good chance the duke would have ordered those dozens of soldiers to help the prince and the slut have an accident.

SGR

Dex-chan lover
@icesk8terdiaz
You have obviously seen very little. This translation is not superb, but is not sub-par either. It is on-par.
There is so much more worse shit than this flying around. Edelgarde comes to mind. Or a plethora of chinese wuxia that hardly anyone gives two flying fucks about.

@icesk8terdiaz

You and I have very different definitions of subpar. I for one think this is perfectly fine. Perhaps not perfect, but seeing as one person is doing it and this quickly, it’s good.

If you want to wait for the group’s translation go ahead, but stop harassing the quicker translator. Their work doesn’t affect you in any way. And if you think the group is gonna stop because of this translator, that’s on the group not them.

If you want some moral superiority (and good quality) wait for the official translation, I’m sure it’ll be translated eventually.

Thanks for the translation!

Thank you so much for translating. It must be so hard doing it as a team. I can't even imagine doing it solo. Thank you for putting your time and effort into this so everyone else can read it as well.

Thank you for translating! I think it was well done even if it wasn't perfect. I don't think it needs to be perfect especially since you are doing it alone. As long as I can read it and it's not google translated where I can't even tell what's going on. 😃

Ty for the translation. For those that don't like it they can wait for the team. Unless the team feels like they are being snipped I don't see what's wrong here.

Dex-chan lover
Dang I was kinda hoping she would just say no but stringing him along to rile up and destroy the fake friend first works too.

Users who are viewing this thread