The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 23

Hahahaha, I can't wait to see those two face their consequences. Eve has suffered bc of them for too long!

Fed-Kun's army
People who upload things to IG should have every bone in their limbs shattered repeatedly, without sedatives used to mitigate pain.

I've never understood why people repost manga on IG. I doubt they're making any money (through ads and the like) from it and won't IG just delete the account if someone reports them for posting illegal content? Is it just to gain followers?

Also, is there a big market for reading manga on IG or something? Are there actually people who would go to IG to specifically read manga instead of going to a dedicated manga site, like Mangadex or even an aggregator? So weird.

Dex-chan lover
Oh yes. Self-entitled pricks who see the same caution message that we do, but react with, "You don't own the comic, so you can't tell me what to do with it! I can do whatever I want!" and upload anyway.

Damn I hate ig reposters. Seriously. Also hate ppl who follow those accounts. Do ppl never get off ig or something...

Dex-chan lover
The author and Publisher cant do anything to you. Mangadex is the host/provider not your group. Unless your group are running your own host site, but then what can you expect working in a dubious legal landscape. There is a good reason long lasting groups in the warez/crack/pirate scene NEVER host their own material. Heck they even have Couriers uploud for them.

after reading all the comments im so glad im not the only one who's chest burns when they see an ig acct reposting fan scanlations 😤 anyone that refuses to understand the magnitude of their actions just to gain temporary clout doesnt get respect from me.... You get all the shortlived likes and comments you want forcing the rest of us to scramble after good scanlated crumbs???? Blegh EVIL

the risk of exposure increases the likelihood that we stop getting free and quality translations! For some of us webtoons and mangas are a luxury!! plus scan groups are the ones that make these titles more popular and available while putting their own effort time and money in so why would u ruin that 💔😔 pls dont repost

N2O

Dex-chan lover
BUT WHO WAS PHONE

XoCcgrO.png

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Honestly there's just so much bad translation in this

This b1tch, I wanna slap her so hard and that disgusting b4stard as well (oh, and the ones who're reposting as well, have common sense). >>>>XDDDDDD

@N2O
then don't read it loll. If you're gonna be ungrateful about it then just don't read it.

You might wanna look for a proofreader. The translation is good and its easy to figure out what is being said but the grammar isnt always correct which makes it flow a little weird. Anyway, thanks for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread