The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 23

Thank you for all your hard work!! I thought this translation was especially good, so know your dedication and improvement are being recognized and appreciated!

Group Leader
omg my heart is beating so fast i'm so excited >< tysm for your translatiosnosntosainfalksdjfa

Fed-Kun's army
the people sharing this and making the translators stop need to off themselves

Ty for the trans.... let me help u burn those ungrateful people who shared on social media in the stakes....

@NonstopSong excuse me sir/madam... that’s very ungrateful of you :(

Ooft and ally is wearing a red necklace, like she's bleeding

Double-page supporter
"DEATH IS A CONCEPT INVENTED BY JEDI" WHEEEEEEZE
vjhdmlfg89l41.jpg

@misha21 @totokiya I’m confused? Why was my question ungrateful?

Uhm, to be clear I’m not trying to be sarcastic or anything. I’m really not sure what you two meant, but hope to understand.

If people were just flaming me because they didn’t like my question to the group or thought I was trying to be rude or something, then I would expect random insults and the like; on the contrary, neither of your responses seemed rude or mean spirited. I also find it interesting that you both used the word “ungrateful”, suggesting you may have similar thoughts about it?

"You were kissing at her" "where how much did hear" no wonder they are getting possibly sued and stuff with that kind of "translation"

Hmm, this is strange, I read this chapter before and I swear there were way less grammatical errors. I swear it was the same tl group too. There's too many to point out individually. I'm not just gonna complain without offering help though. If the scanlators see this, I don't mind proof reading this chapter and sending you the revised text. Just @ me if you're interested. Good work otherwise though, I appreciate the effort.

Users who are viewing this thread