The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 26

Thank you for the translation! I feel like everything is wrapping up here, so im interested to see what happens next!

Thanks for the translation! I'm curious as to what Eve will do to trap the prince

Dex-chan lover
Seriously I'm just more and more convinced she didn't need the stupid macguffins at the beginning at all.
I mean if she doesn't even use one of them in this next plot I'm just gonna assuming that the author wants us to forget that they even existed.

Im really intrigued to see the other ml... i thought it was ren all the time hahahahha. i was wrong

She's way too nice. Im totally with Duke Winston this time, that blonde bastard was a hypocrite bystander and deserve no second chance whatsoever 😑

Dex-chan lover
I bet there's a study that writers know about that says your protagonists should forgive villains because it involves the readers more or some shit like that

love the prince n all but like notice how he feels so bad and likes her sm after she's all pretty? but he never did anything while she was getting cheated on....

Lex has quite literally lost his marbles damn. Also!! I want to see the first prince already aaaaaaaa I liked him more than Ren - the latter was too weak-willed and was defo not fit for 2nd ml

The spoilers in that translator’s note... idk I don’t think that was a good move. You could have just said it was their older brother and not mentioned the spoiler-y information.

Wow, hypocritical second prince... There's always a reason why the 2nd ML is the SECOND ML 😒
All love for the duke though

Thank you!!!!
Now I'm happy to know that stupid Ren isn't the second male ugh I don't like him.

Thanks for the translation!

@annamorgause actually it was the best information we can get.

wait wait that translation note- the first prince is the real second ml?? bruh I might have memory loss but I dont think he's even made an appearance yet. By the pace of the story I thought it would be relatively short since we apparently already reached the climax (or pseudo-climax?) but this definitely changes things. I wonder if the current poisoning drama is going to be the centre of the story or if we'll move on to a whole different drama after thats over.

What’s with that random spoiler!? Thank you for translating but I don’t think the 1st prince has even showed up yet

Ugh I don’t hate Ren but I don’t like him either. I don’t want him close or being affectionate to our MC. He might have not known about the poison but he knew about everything else. He was still spying on her and trying to convince her to stay fat and just be a hindrance to her. Fuck that dude. She’s too kind

Users who are viewing this thread