The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 27

You did a good job with the Korean to English translation from what I can tell. The story and conversations don’t feel stilted or off.

The only thing I’ve noticed is the colour is off. I assume it’s the quality of the raws you were able to get.

Hopefully someone from one of the scanlating groups can get back to you about whether it’s been dropped or not.

Fed-Kun's army
yep die bitch die!!! He's an asshole as well but at least he got rid of that vermin before someone gets rid of him

the translations were lovely! your english is much better! thanks~ although i ve only followed till chap 22 bc i prefer a group over another, i couldnt resist the urge and just read it~ thanks to you i dont regret it now lololol

Dex-chan lover
Almost feel bad for her. She definitely was too immature, but killing og Eve keeps me from any forgiveness, I hope that prince dies instead though

Thanks
I was a little worried when you said you're not native in either language, but it's better than a lot of other groups XD
I mean, i don't know if you missed anything or how accurate it is, but it flows well enough, and the English seemed fine to me, with no unnecessary past tense words like i see all too often

Users who are viewing this thread