The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 3

Gosh I’m just sooooo sceptical of the princes cuz it never goes well in the end with a bigger FL 😩😩😩

The second prince... idk man he is giving me bad vibes... prob all an act in order to secure a better chance at the throne or something bruh I don’t trust

3rd prince tho... he seems pure enough so a slight benefit of the doubt 😁😁

truly a feast for the eyes. thanks for collabing and bringing this chapter to us readers! 😍

That Seli couldn't recall one specific thing the prince said he liked about her makes me think his affection isn't sincere.

OMG! i seriously love YumYum’s art style, all the characters are so pretty, just like miss not-so sidekick, Arwin bby *~*
but i can already tell this one won’t be as slow paced in romance as mnss, since they have different authors.
The mc will lose weight by the end of the chapter 7.

I don't trust any of the princes!!!!! Maybe the 3rd prince because by the novel law, the crown prince and second prince, fiancee, are more likely to fall for the portagonist (The scheming b*tch).

I'm just waiting for the black-haired dude since he looks a little more like Arwin and he's a total hottie (lol), but this 3rd Prince seems nice, I feel he was super close to her. Anyway, I hope she breaks his engagement with her fiance, there's no way a love that loves u would look that way to other woman's eyes, idk. :b

it's a bit too obvious who the foe is. I think the prince and her "friend" are scheming something

SO GOOD!!!! Ugh i love this artist. They're so funny and creative with their stories. Miss side kick is 10/10 for me, so this one should be great as well.

Aggregator gang
2nd prince is bad new. He tried to portray himself as a loving fiance. However dude did not come to greet his fiance who just recover from being poisoned...

Aggregator gang
3rd prince and black haired dude are our MLs, therefore this 2nd prince is probably bad news. I hope black haired dude appears soon, his looks are more my type lol

putting aside the white lotus, i love how the rest of the cast isn't too obvious!
in many other stories we'd already know who is trash but so far they've been nice and i appreciate the author for not giving up the mystery in their first appearances! :D

Users who are viewing this thread