The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 3

It seems just too good to be true. I think I'm too used seeing FL as beautiful and slim with no imperfections that even i was confused with the second prince love (but since he's not in the cover he's definitely not the ML). But even with all the fat we really can see her beauty ~ kudos to the artist
Thank you for the translation
I was about to drop this comic for using fat to slim trope but I'm curious to know if the second prince's affection is sincere (i wish but the chance are very slim with him not on the cover) or not and see who's really on MCs side

If the man said he truly cant part with her, he'd atleast visit you as soon as the news of her waking up was spread. His father even received the news from the palace but the man did not rush to visit \(-ㅂ-)/ he did not even give her his coat and did not worry when she said she'll be getting some air when he knows she just got out of bed after 1month.... In short, he doesnt care. I'm rooting for her single life xD joke 3rd prince is the one!(not sure) (´∀`)♡

Dex-chan lover
why do all the girls in this seem to be drawn somewhat normally but then the guys have Code Geass chins that take up half their faces.

Double-page supporter
Right now both the Princes are sus but I'd definitely throw that green tea bitch out the airlock first. 😈

Double-page supporter
It would be nice if she remained fat and still received love - that'd be revolutionary and beautiful.

Dex-chan lover
The way she's drawn to be fat is so exaggerated. Her proportions are all messed up.

Dex-chan lover
So which prince is the bad one cause they both be lookin fine, I hope Hui is the nice one

dafuq? all these ppl sus af

@IGameZs
6d9.png

just yes lmao

Group Leader
Not for nothing, but there are people who don't care about the outside and fall in love with the person itself. I hope that's what this manhwa wants to convey.

Thanks for the chapters! 😊

Users who are viewing this thread