The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 30 - season 1 end

Fed-Kun's army
A good ending for the first season. Gotta admit though, 30 chapters is unusually short for a season (usually it's 40-45 chapters) but I won't complain since the pacing, art and characters are all good

Dex-chan lover
I hope someone continues it, but thank you very much for all your hard work, and for not dropping it mid season and for picking a decent spot to depart.

Thanks for sticking to it till the end of the season! Much appreciated that you guys didn't simply drop it while on cliffhanger and the likes.

Ahh this is like what i wished the abandoned empress would’ve been. Bad ex exposed, new guy found, new life goal set✔️

I really need some of her put-together-ness

oohh a knight!!😃

thank you guys for translating till now! very much appreciated!😙

Whoa MC is a multi reincarnator? Completely forgot that. I also like the direction this is going in; hate it when the fl is supposed to be strong or has the potential to be but never does much with it, or ends up as a healer.

Thank you for translating up until now!
Hopefully someone else will continue 😊

This story has had some funky eye candy

Thanks for translating all this stuff as it's been cool to read through

Fed-Kun's army
Aawww, sorry to hear you're dropping this but thanks for the first season

Thank you so much for your work so far! Pleasantly enough, I think this series got a lot better as it went on. A pretty satisfying way to wrap up the current story :)

Wait, are you sure you want to remind people about the original premise? 😆
Not sure if I'm looking forward to more of these weirdly-illustrated fight scenes or not 'cuz they're definitely... interesting...

Thank you for the first season!!! I wonder what will happen now. The art change too.......

Users who are viewing this thread