The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
O3o when's the black hair guy on the cover coming I wonder? She needs more allies
Many thanks

I hope he beat him up or someone please do and maybe slaps the hoe and burns her on the stake.

Hmm... that wouldn't work... that be too easy...

Ideas anyone?

OMG I love this! I'm so happy to find another webtoon from the same artist who draws Miss-Not-So-Sidekick

Welp she was right about that poisoning and affair... poor gal

Lukina really did have a pitiful life...

Hopefully we start the revenge arc against those two from this point on

I also wonder if there’ll be more instances where the original body owner will take over control at pivotal emotional moments such like that... makes the story more interesting at least

Ooof. Yeah. That would hurt your heart even if you understand they are cruel people. I feel bad for her and honestly she’s so pretty even if she doesn’t lose weight that’s just fine. I want someone to love her for her after all the crap she’s been through): hopefully Hui is a friend not an enemy. Thank you so much for the chapter!!

I really wish she wouldn't be portrayed like that. Last I checked, being overweight doesn't make you into a mini pig, it doesn't shrink you, and your arms don't suddenly get twice as long when you finally lose the weight - see cover image.
And yes, I'm fully aware it's overdone on purpose. It still irks me. Because frankly, I'd love it if she were to at least remain her height, even if she really should lose a bit weight, so she can kick the asses of her "friends" better! Personality like that is better served with a body that can properly pursue her enemies, after all.

I hope Hui is a good man, so far it seems so but who knows. I'm really waiting to see the black-haired guy in the cover, he looks almost identical to Arwin and yeah, I ship her with him just because, lol.

Aw, poor girl, she truly trusted these two scumbags but they actually killed her :c it's always interesting to see the original owner of the body reacting somehow.

Tbh I don't care about the weight, she can gain, keep it, lost it, whatever! I just need a smart MC and I think she is. >u< Tnks for the chapter guys, I'm so happy to see another one so soon <3

I can't wait to see her as beautiful as in the thumbnail!
Thank you for the chapter!

Lol this just turned into a manhua with the infidelity plotline xD

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
Just like YumYum to get me hooked so heavy then leave me with a (albeit often times great) cliff hanger.

Thanks a bunch for the chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread