The Lady's Law of Survival - Ch. 7

Group Leader
6 months of hard dieting and exercise and WOW šŸ˜ you've worked so hard... šŸ˜¢ she's an inspiration to me...

Damn if this was real life because losing that amount of weight in that short period of time is never good news

These kind of lazy diet stories are why I love I'll save the falling family, it is a good diet story. She is having a hard time losing weight because she is still doing a tea time with cookies (and having a hard time to stop at one cookie) .

Did the dad just say 3 months? Bitch that is not a healthy rate to lose weight. I admire anyone who has lost weight because itā€™s a lot of hard work but are you serious? I know Koreaā€™s beauty standards are fucked, but her arms are alarmingly thin and look fragile af. If she was constantly exercising, then wouldnā€™t she be more toned then anything?

The combination of that tiny plate, plus the constant exercise implies that she basically starved herself and exercised on an empty stomach. Of course Iā€™m not asking for realism in manhwa, but at least be aware of the young audience and the kind of effects that speed ā€œdietingā€(more like starving yourself) can have on young minds.

mean while for the past 6+ months being quarantined, ive gained weight and became more lazier.

Group Leader
...is there going to be a first prince in this story because thus far both have been shit

2nd is bad for obvious reasons but 3rd prince is like...you know how roaches emit a smell?

Dex-chan lover
You. Dumbfuck maid. SHE LOST ALL HER GOD DAMN MEMORIES, get that through your lead plated skull.

Hui. You are being so fucking creepy. Also, breaking and entering a maidens room in the middle of the night. Where the fuck are the guards and why isn't she calling for them to have this creep shamed for the entire nobility.

Girl, please fucking deck him already. He needs to learn what boundaries are.

what's with the female lead being all shy wtf? I thought you died multiple time already ?
Get a grip of your emotion and show some disgust towards such kind of acting.

Bruh 3 months? Extreme diets are bad but that's like way past extreme! Maybe magic liposuction exists?

Guys, she dieted for 6+ months, it's just giving the context that he hasn't seen her for 3 of those months so it's to be assumed that he's only seen her at the halfway point. I don't know much about fitness to know what would be considered extreme (though I do think it's supposed to depend on the person and their body type, right? Every person's dna being unique and all that.), so it's still probably not a good rate for weight loss, but it at least wasn't all in just 3 months

Contributor
...the second royal prince sure can access the room of an engaged woman at any hour of the evening.

Double-page supporter
Only thing I agree with huiren on: I also liked how she looked when she was fat/chubby.

Dex-chan lover
She looked so good at the beginning of the chapter :(
Huiren is damn annoying. I hate those smiley type of characters.

You know, she was starting to look like a healthy weight towards the end of the chapter and then they just had to go straight to anorexic. I knew because of the title page, but geez.

WTH happened to her? She needs to keep dieting for a few more months if she wants to keep it though, the body needs to adapt to the changes slowly.
(IDK just read a study on the biggest loser gaining weight back after)

Users who are viewing this thread