The Lady's Spaceship - Ch. 10

Woooow!!! Thank you for the mass release!!! This story is really interesting and I’m glad to see it continue :) :) :) OTL

Double-page supporter
So, I’m guessing the prince recognized the Decker as a weapon and took it

I'm really liking this series! Our FL is cool n cute, I love a good revenge. ML seems good too so far. They could scheme well together. Thank you SO much for the mass release. A fun break from studying for my midterms

Thanks for the mass release! It's getting really interesting ^^ I wonder why he seems to be going out of his way to help her though...?

I'll react like that too if my mom asked me to wear that dress xD It's so frilly~

Thank you for the chapter(s)!

That blonde girl almost looks just like trashta 😑 .
I can't wait to see her in that dress.
Thank you for the mass release❤

Aggregator gang
i feel bad for the mother, she seems so genuinely kind and her blond daughter is a fucking WITCH smh. I mean that shit happens IRL too tho which sucks even more LMAO everything SUCKS

Dex-chan lover
Seems like the dutchess is the kind one and the sister is the evil one. And she is looking for the prince, who has already met the FL and fallen for her... partially.

Proof of fates intervention.

thank you for the chapters!!!
i want to see myola wear the mask already (´・ω・`)

Ahhh, so the crown prince is hiding his identity eh? Yep, ML is definitely the crown prince.
That dress is BLINDING ....ly beautiful??? Oof. But, why do I want to see her wear it though?

Users who are viewing this thread