The Lady's Spaceship - Ch. 11

Dex-chan lover
she has a good sense of style, but she gotta learn the fashion trends of the new world

Double-page supporter
Yeah, that would totally be me getting that outfit too. Especially since it's been a dream of mine to get custom leather boots. They run about $500 and I have bills to pay.. so not something I'll be splurging on any time soon.

Dream on bitch 🙄 u will never become one , thank you ❤ for the update.

she’s alr boldly ignoring fashion standards so she might as well just wear shirts & pants at this point. it’d look 1000x better lol.

Ngl that outfit is amazing. If it were a leather outfit just top and pants that would be a dream come true, but still her choice was nice and practical. Though, I prefer her w/o glasses, or at least glasses of a different shape would be nice, but just my opinion.

That last panel... Who knew women could also have yaoi hands..!?! xD

Dex-chan lover
It's probably for the best to dissuade Mom from sending her to social events in this state, so I guess the new dress serves a double purpose.

I'm glad the mother is genuinely kind even though the sister is a bitch. It shows that sometimes people suck even if they had good parents.

I don‘t get it, if she wants to become crown princess why kill her sister when she’s succeeding the Dukedom? Those two positions don‘t have anything to do with each other? Or does she want both the title of Duchess and Crown Princess? That’s not possible though?

@destinyfate I guess being a duchess = more power so she would be a more suitable candidate ? maybe she can hold two positions at the same time, would be weird tho

I really like how we get to see more of the FL’s personality in this chapter.

Maybe the sister wanted the duchess position because the prince was engaged to the elder daughter in that family? Idk just a theory

Double-page supporter
If not for her disposition, a black and red dress, with a menacing halfmask to cover the scar would give her a proper 'evil lady' look.

Thanks You for the chap !
The villain pose, i see before but I don't remember where , it's a reference an another manga ?

Users who are viewing this thread