The Lady's Spaceship - Ch. 14

Dex-chan lover
someone wore the same shirt i bought from Walmart, my life is over 😳

hope last page isn't surprise buttsecks

Dex-chan lover
I'm tempted to find the raws just to see what happens in the banquet and if the mysterious savior is the prince or not. Thanks for the chapter <3

Guarantee that Myola will somehow end up at the banquet even though she's trying to avoid it and I hope Julianna gets her just desserts.

Thanks for the chapter.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter, though there isn't much content. At least we know that the two sisters got the same outfits (the bad one somehow getting a copy). Though, I predict that Myola will still meet up with the prince outside of the banquet "coincidentally" and all.

I am liking this more than I thought I would. I can't wait to see her shuttle and see her use her tech in a fantasy setting.
Thanks so much for translating!

Just found this and its super interesting take on this genre c: I look forward to more

Thanks for the chapter!

I can see Myola walking around in a plain dress and somehow ending up at the banquet. Then people are going to judge Julianna and say "Oh my god, can you believe she would wear such an expensive dress when her poor sister who was recently kidnapped is wearing just a simple dress" LOL it would be so satisfying to see Julianna's plan backfire like that

Users who are viewing this thread