The Lady's Spaceship - Ch. 20

Omg this is getting so exciting! Thank you sooo much for these chapters, WOO

😭😭THANK YOU SOOO MUCHHH FOR TRANSLATINGG
THIS IS SUCH A GOOD STORYYY
👍👍👍

thanks for the mass translations so far! this series is so goooood. Guess i have to wait a few months for tappy to catch up to you *shakes fist* it's the only pet peeve of mine when series get licensed lmao. ive long given up with my expenses lol ill just work harder

Thanks for the translations! I'm really enjoying this series since it's so different. Now to wait until Tappytoon catches up...

Dex-chan lover
FUCKING LICENSED VERSIONS CAN KISS MY PALE ASS.................... AHHHHH GODDAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!...welp time to erase this one from my memory.

Anyways thks for all the chapters so far, i really liked this manhua and the mc, thks again

Group Leader
Instead of playing downton abbey like most reincarnators do shes taking shit into her own hands and doesn't even give a shit about the nobel shit.

Contributor
Thank you for the trandlations!

But man... I'm still sad. It will take so long for them to catch up...

Dex-chan lover
thanks for the translations, i kinda wish someone else would pick this up because i dont have the money to pay for this stuff lol

Thank you so much tooches, for translating thus far. And even providing a mini binge as the last round of updates.

Dex-chan lover
u know u could continue until they catch up while erasing the chapter available from them !

Users who are viewing this thread