The Lady's Spaceship

Dex-chan lover
I like the sci-fi elements. When is she going to find her spaceship? Does she become OP when she gets her gear back? lol.

So the sister had a spell put on her to kill herself hope the girls still alive as a split personality. Always feel bad were the pitiful girl is switched and they just die miserably. Also is she trying go back to space I guess shes a loyal soldier

Dex-chan lover
I'm enjoying this immensely, The mixture of scifi elements and old world setting seems to be done well for once.

for a scientist or whatever she’s pretty fckn dumb and clueless abt her actions and such. still love how funny she is tho

This really shows how much we rely on technology and what it is capable of. And most of the stuff she does with her holograms we already can do with our screens. It’s the space element that isn’t a part of our normal life and colonizing. Really shows how much of science fiction has become real science as time goes on. Old tropes of futuristic technology is no longer that impossible. In here it’s all just much further developed.

Why are some of you saying that she was a scientist or a soldier wasn't it clearly shown that she was an astronaut?

Dex-chan lover
One bad thing about this story, the hidden crown prince plot was solved the very second they mentioned him, It was so obvious that I'm kind of sad because everything else about this is decent.

Beautiful Princess in a shining gown,
Saves the day approaching the,
Sleeping handsome.

Ahhhhhh.... what a twisted fairytale.

Dex-chan lover
The story is cute and the art is okay and decent,
but I wish the artist could be more creative when design the dress

N-no please don't drop this series please because I don't have money and I am serious. 😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭😭

Users who are viewing this thread