The Lady's Spaceship

Group Leader
Noooo, I don’t have money! Is there none who can buy it for batoto???

someone please pick it up 😔 my mom thinks comics are a waste of money so reading on tappytoon is not an option 🤡

it is dropped because there is a official english translation now. Please check the credit page for further information.
As it is only on chapter 8 on that side though it will take a while to catch on

Aggregator gang
I'm really looking forward to see where the story goes. It's really interesting so far.
I don't mind paying for it on tappytoon, it just sucks having to wait for them to catch up 😩

@Aldis I think what they meant by that was because Tappytoon basically asks for coins or in other words, money for every chapter instead of a subscription. This can really add up. It's not worth it in my opinion. I wish that someone will be willing to upload the chapters since I can't find them any where for free right now, but that's because right now, the official English translation hasn't caught up. They're still on 16 currently.

Since Tappytoon came out with a way to earn coin for free I hope it will be reasonable. Unlike that dumb ass Tapas that you have to watch 30 ads or try offers that are scams just to read one chapter.

Users who are viewing this thread