The Last Human - Ch. 24

Fed-Kun's army
I won't bag on a series drawn in a non-free country for this, but even MARVEL COMICS, IN THE PUNISHER, drew the entire cartridges (bullet, primer, casing) being fired from the guns, and not just once. This is but one of the many reasons western comics are on life support.

Aggregator gang
A bullet can't penetrate the skull but some hits with a pipe can crack it, ok i guess

@BOTMAN More like the bullet stuck in his skull will break it if its hit by the crowbar now, I guess. Much like the unbreakable glass vs diamond+hammer trick.

This is a police pistol, not a military one. They're weak and cheap, any bullet-proof vest or glass will stop them. Military grade are made to penetrate things depending on the situation.

Dex-chan lover
@twgok13 No. There is very little difference in penetration performance between Police and military issue pistols. 9mm from a sig isn't going to be magically better in penetration than one from a glock. Police kit isn't "weak and cheap".

@kinsake her father said she was already 18 at the time so unless she magically grew bigger breasts and got taller then no, probably just a different character

Dex-chan lover
author realy has not even the slightest idea how guns work......he doesnt even know how blunt weapons work (decapitating zombies with a crow bar)

Users who are viewing this thread