The Last Human - Ch. 325

What do you mean, "back"? It's been translating, just at a slow pace:

https://merakiscans.com/manga/the-last-human/

@tacoyakodon didn't know someone is translating this. I read other version at agregate site and the quality is beyond horrible. And why didn't Meraki post at md anyway?

Thank you for translating it properly T-T , i have been forced to read dog arse translation and quality just for this manga

L3n

Meraki is too slow that looked like they stopped, they are so behind with the raws, that's why I was reading the latest ones translated, but they are so badly translated... So thank you for giving us a proper chapter after so much time.

Thanks a lot for a decent translation.
Meraki is pretty much a turtle at this point, and they are not on the Dex, so I really could not care less about their current pacing, even though I greatly appreciate the work they had done before.

Dex-chan lover
Why 325? Meraki is the only other one I know of and they're only on 305, where am I supposed to read everything in between in decent quality?

Aggregator gang
@CalamityCallout There's another group besides Meraki doing a translation, but it's damn near unreadable. Like it was put through 4 different languages before being translated to English. It's on nelo/lot and other sites, but I just wait for Meraki to make updates since reading the other version gives me a headache.

305 is also the latest chapter out at the official English site

As for the raws, latest chapters are paywalled. Is anybody donating to Meraki or any other group to get access to those raws?

Dex-chan lover
@degenerateafro

Ah so thats what I thought, thanks. Meraki has started putting new chapters out too, so thats nice.

But then I have to wonder why this chapter was done instead of going ahead of Meraki? To avoid sniping? but then you either wait for Meraki, who isnt on MD anyway, or deal with the shit translations and get one good one, which, neither are great options

Me ooh an update should reread. chapters go from 17 to 325.
Welp time to google and press the first link it seems.

Thanks for translating.

Dex-chan lover
Bruce used the secret technique of transforming an afro into a beard.

Users who are viewing this thread