The Last Human

Dex-chan lover
The hell is going on with this series ?
There's not a single chapter who's available to read.

Is there any english group willing to pick this up? Meraki is the only one I know doing this and they have a stick up their butt about MD, and also only upload once every two weeks(If even that).

Well even the big scanlators groups would bulltshit their way, without telling directly they cannot make enough money to their liking by coming here.

Fed-Kun's army
Rather average manwua, where the mc is like the projection of the author in the form of a masculine mary sue and a fantasme to bring his own justice by violence. The manwua is obviously made by and made for Chinese, with all those references about Chinese culture, especially the part about respect and "showing face". I'd say that the MC is utterly boring and not likable, unless you're into the "dark badass bankai sephiroth777" emo teen stuff. I find the story itself more interesting, enough to keep an eye on it. But the quality of dialogs between characters is amateur at best. Was the author a teen at that time? The drawings are pretty decent. Not incredible, but definitely better than scribbles.
Anyway. Mister gigachad, aka MC, found quickly his two robins boy wonders, which of course are his age, and found his bankai sword thanks to the help of the magical plot-driven-virus bullshit. Whatever the author need for his story, he adds it and simply says it's the virus.
It's not all that bad, though. The general evolution of the world where the MC isn't is quite well done and interesting. And the two deuteragonists and the badass hamster, who should be the true MC btw, have much more to bring than the MC to the story. If the story was narrated from their point of view, that manwua would have been better in so many ways!
Now, let see how it ends.

this translation is so shit after 321 so many mistakes and misspells why does this guy keep uploading
Cause this guy is just a fan, this is fan translation not a pro scanlator. I just do this for fun and prevent a group call MangaGreat from snipping the series and use Google translate which cause many readers stoped reading after Ch.300.
Anyway, that's my story. You can still find the old translator group who is about 100 Chapters behind and willing to wait if you prefer the earlier translation.

this translation is so shit after 321 so many mistakes and misspells why does this guy keep uploading
Texts not capitalized, text not aligned, changes entire dialogues from the original source, inserts movie references, inserts random Japanese words, inserts meme, incorrect usage of past and present tense, grammatical error the list goes on and on. It was tough powering through it. I had multiple brain aneurysms.

Now we finally have a competent translator SinoScans. All hail SinoScans.

This manhua is insanely good in the beginning, but after the ten year time skip the translations just get crappier and crappier as we go

Users who are viewing this thread