The Last Human

Double-page supporter
It is quite interesting read. I am just curious about few things. Why in all cultivation stories breakthrough is like level up? Instant power up. And why in this story to level up they need to be in a fight? It makes no sense. I see things like that everywhere. It really bothers me.

Lol at the first chapter "i'm out of bullets when and no-where left to run" when they are multiple rounds still on the ground, guessing the authors has never seen a spent casing.

ch 230 O_O . Oh well that saved me the trouble of reading the other 229 chapters

@mangadex plz keep track of this one or tell us how to add chapter for tracking

https://manganelo.com/manga/moshi_fanren

its on 262

266 chapters... 143 Sites.... and finnaly..... I DID IT!!!!
if i did this, searching for a functional SDK and JDK for unity won't be that hard... i hope so qwq

Dex-chan lover
pro tip:

if you're ever the last person on earth, your two choices are,

1. die

2. frick a zombie, and die

you can find english translations on any aggregator sites, i don't know why would you search for such a long time to find a common aggregator website, ofc someone might have suggested you to visit m***** s**** website, but their reader is trash, so aggregator would be your choice

There were a lot of stupid twists and plot holes but i thought maybe itll get better. Finally dropped it after he gave them stones to the hamster

Chapter 1-70 is quite good, but the rest pretty much have a repeated plot which takes away your excitement from reading it.

I don't mean to be rude, but we're actually a few chapter further into the story... like around ch. 300 XD

I wish someone would do a mass release to deal with the Youtube shitters 10 chapters behind the raws is honestly ridiculous.

This was a good read at first but it dove into mediocrity. First 100 chapters maybe are fine, no problems but soon as you get past that it becomes cliche. I can predict what will happen 10 chapters before it happens, which takes away the whole reading experience.

Second best post-apocalypse story on the site imo, behind Dreamcide-why.....Anyway 10/10 would recommend. I don't really see the future 10 chapters as well as RUIC, God of Martial Arts, etc., so this is good.

Users who are viewing this thread