The Last Human

can i recommend this to another trans or scanlation group?

can i recommend this to another trans or scanlation group?

Really hope someone picks this series up! it's at ch 70 at the raws. Liked this series so much I went to read the raws, which I could read Chinese for these kinda situations

Aggregator gang
Sudden kiss form stranger with no story buildup... 10,000 abilities system... why does Chinese games and manga like this... and it is quite an interesting story too

Double-page supporter
Can I ask why the new group is re-translating all the previous chapters?

Fed-Kun's army
actually not a bad series , usually dont like manhwa but im a sucker for time travel advantage stories

.... Are you not going to cut the head off, to make sure it's dead? It could be just pretending, no? Or are they not smart enough for that.... yet?

It's a damn nice series actually. I didn't expect it. Give it a go, if you like zombie type of genres and some characters get "super powers" by the virus. Recommended!

Group Leader
It's getting a bit silly, especially with the way they're killing off very obvious throwaway characters ;P

Very interesting manga. I like how the author combined reincarnation, zombie apocalypse and Chinese cultivation techniques. A fresh turnaround compared to the usual wuxia type manga's.

I don't usually read zombie apocalypse manga but this is actually worth the time as it, as mentora said, it mixes a few different style of approach.

Edit : and the Hamster is just hilarious. Reminds me of Minsk and his space hamster in BG2?

Users who are viewing this thread