The Last Human

Oh my god.....I caught up, but it just got good..and now i must wait :____________:

Group Leader
lol this manhua,
"cultivate the virus" is pretty much the equivalent of cultivating Qi. MC and friends became OP pretty fast because they're the only virus "cultivators" in their current timeline and because of that, they curbstomp pretty much everything in their path. first MC by himself and then also his friends after they learn how to do it.
I was hoping for a horror survival full of wit and strategy but what I got was just a pseudo-wuxia.

If you're looking for a nice survival zombie/monster apocalypse webmanga, I recommend 'sweet home'. The official translation is free and up to date. To get to it just go to 'sweet homes's mangadex page and click on official english.

Man this story had a really strong start, but it really starts to slow down after the first 30 chapters or so, and as of chapter 85 I'm just kind of bored. The amount of mood whiplash in this story is really bizarre, a REALLY tragic thing just occurred, and then the next second they're just making jokes like it never happened. Not to mention the main characters are way too overpowered, the zombies stop being a threat really early on, and even other humans don't stand a chance against our heroes. It's also worth mentioning that there are some plot developments later on that are REALLY stupid, as in, it was so dumb I almost just stopped reading because of them.

Still, worth reading at least the first handful of chapters to see if you'll like it though.

The title is "the last human" but there are two people in the cover... is this worth reading?

I actually forgot about the zombies, this just became Gang Wars - evolved human edition.
Still enjoying it though, maybe even more than the zombs.

LMAO author really forgot about the f*ing zombies🤣wtf is this instead of zombies now its just a f*ing THUG WARS lmao,its been a while since i've read a stupid manhua yet somehow i enjoy it😂

I'm starting to feel like the zombies tag should be removed. Story has completely changed from zombie survival into some kind of wuxia.

Barely read around 9 chapters and it already piss me off. Why saving the girl who created so much troubles. Seriously.. that’s even dumber when she is the one who caused his friend’s death..

Group Leader
Mangatoon has licensed The Last Human, it can be found on their app or their website as well as ours. We (Meraki Scans) got commissioned to do it for them from chapter 21, so we've removed the chapters from Mangadex. They can be however still be found on Mangatoon and our website as well as other aggregates over which we have no control over. But, ideally, read on Mangatoon and support the official releases by purchasing the chapters. They're really not expensive and can mostly be read for free. @RedlineAlchemist @shidoakabane

@dandy221 as was said, the zombies are still weak, so outside of the non-evolved people, they aren't a problem.

The zombies never stop evolving and eventually overtake humanity. Right now he is focusing on the humanity side and eventually transition to zombies.

Dex-chan lover
I mean I can understand licensing to make some money on your work ... but it still was a dick bad move to delete all the chapters that were already here. I guess you left enough chapters for someone to get hooked and then ferry them over to your site for cash money but it leaves a bad after taste.

Thank you for all the free chapters that I got to enjoy up until CH 126 (I think that was the last chapter I read on here). Now to move on with my life and/or find a filthy site that will allow me to continue reading for free. If I don't it won't be the end of the world ... that pun also left a bad after taste ... UGH.

Group Leader
@Dipuc4Life I just want to correct you there, for the sake of people that might read that in the future and misunderstand you. We did not license this, nor do we hold the license to it. We are simply commissioned to do it by somebody who holds the license to it and any chapter we do is their property. In this case Mangatoon. Don't get me wrong, if I could remove it, I'd remove it not just from Mangadex but from any website other than Mangatoon and ours. Precisely so that you can't read it anywhere other than our website or even ideally Mangatoon.

A lot of you people are acting like licensing is a bad thing. I don't understand why would you even consider pirating it, instead of supporting official releases and showing them that you care. It's free for the most part on mangatoon. As long as you log in once a day you get tokens to read the chapters on their app, if you run out of them and you'd like to read more, just watch an ad on their app or website.

That said, it's against Mangadex rules to upload official rips, and we don't have the authorization to upload to any third party websites, hence that would breaking even mangadex rules. As for the chapters that we left, those chapters weren't purchased by Mangatoon. As I said, we got commissioned from chapter 21.

Users who are viewing this thread