The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 22 - Parents and the mystery of the calendar (Continuous version)

Dex-chan lover
Thank you Player1_Please.
Referencing chapter 11 and 22, circle is net gain for both parent, judging that dad and mum is ok. X pisses off mum.
Flower is killing dad. Triangle is dad disappointed.

Circle = Dad met mum's expectations
X = Dad says no to mum
Flower = Mum overdid it. Dad was on all four most of the night
Triangle = Dad didn't like last night's foreplay

Dex-chan lover
Mom was feeding dad unagi, meant to stimulate sexual drive but still only achieved partial evaluation. In other words he can't keep up with her anymore and she needs a younger stallion. :huh:

Dex-chan lover
so, i thought the cross mean the wife on period, but guess im wrong?

Dex-chan lover
Man looks like he's contemplating going a journey to hone his skills in the bedroom...not that the wife would let him lol

Dex-chan lover
He's fighting for his life here. Carb loading like a bear going into hibernation.

Dex-chan lover
Someone please explain it to me like I'm 5.
So, mommy is a succubus, a kind of demon. She lives by taking papa's lifeforce.
So, for 2 weeks, she's fattening papa up, and then she takes it all.
But the last two weeks, papa has been eating his porridge badly, and did not get as fat as he should have been.
So now mommy still wants to eat more.

Dex-chan lover
Does it mean triangle is mum forcing dad even if the daughter is at home but dad is totally embarrassed.
- chapter 16 and 18
Ok from what I can tell in chapter 11 circles means that she is away in the afternoon and its ok, X means that she is home and it's not ok. Flowers means she is away in the evening or its a safe day and Triangles might mean that either her plans changed last minute, she came home and they had to stop or the guy couldn't get it up.
This is the best I could make of it hope that helps. (also I did have to think about this for a good minute lol)

Dex-chan lover
So either they have sex less often than once every two weeks, or they have sex every day but she can only orgasm ~11% of the time.

Both are hilariously bad in the context of their supposedly "lovey-dovey" relationship
Working adults have to make time when they can. If they can edge and prepare along the way…

Dex-chan lover
So either they have sex less often than once every two weeks, or they have sex every day but she can only orgasm ~11% of the time.

Both are hilariously bad in the context of their supposedly "lovey-dovey" relationship
Your avatar checks out...

Dex-chan lover
Don't you think the triangle one is mean that her getting perriod no?
so, i thought the cross mean the wife on period, but guess im wrong?
Back at chapter 11, most seemed to think the calendar was for period timing, though I couldn't figure out how it was supposed to work. But based on NotAScanlator and artichoke's comments itt, it seems clear that it's a scoreboard upon which Mom grades Dad's nightly performance a/o her own satisfaction (she's a bit of a stickler).

Someone please explain it to me like I'm 5.
I'm too single to understand this one, sorry. Someone please explain
It apparently takes 2-3 weeks of calorie loading to get Dad ready for 1 or 2 nights in/on/under Mom. When he does a REALLY good job, he gets a big, happy flower (see Sept 2nd here a/o chapter 11). But this time, Dad only got a sad little triangle, meaning "partial credit." As a result, he's feeling depressed, and Mom is comforting him.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread