The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 24 - A mysterious tragedy born from love on Valentine's day

Supporter
CVwijJWXIAIgA7A.png

Dex-chan lover
For those that want to attempt this, you should always use a chocolate that melts at room temperature. That way you can just apply it directly when it’s in a solid form.

I’ve never done this myself, although it just seems like common sense. Otherwise you’ll end up with burnt privets.

Thanks everyone for the translation

Double-page supporter
For those that want to attempt this, you should always use a chocolate that melts at room temperature. That way you can just apply it directly when it’s in a solid form.

I’ve never done this myself, although it just seems like common sense. Otherwise you’ll end up with burnt privets.

Thanks everyone for the translation
if you live in canada you can just pour on some magic shell and go outside for a minute

Dex-chan lover
now, purely hypothetically, she could melt chocolate over warm water the same way you would to temper chocolate, then pour over herself. Though I think dipping several times would likely be a better option. However, cooling the chocolate so it solidifies could prove to be an issue, as you cant really wear the choco-kini with other clothes nor can you just dump yourself in ice water. I would suggest substituting for a thick ganache-like paste instead.

Users who are viewing this thread