The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents to Give You - Ch. 38 - Tall Girl Takashima-san's Summer

Dex-chan lover
Act strangely to preserve the fantasies of strange children? Who is she, a professional wrestler?

Chapter 37? But another translation posted another chapter under this number? Or did I mix something up?

Dex-chan lover
This doesn't change things much since their chapter 38 is about something else too.
If you look carefully, they skipped a number. And they also didn't translate the chapter properly.
Has this girl appeared before? Or is this her first appearence? I don't remember her.
I don't remember her either. Perhaps this is the introduction of a new character to give the daughter connections outside of the family, but the segment feels like we've seen her a bunch of times already, lmao.
Totally new.

Can someone explain this chapter, please? I cannot deduct what is going on other than that kids mistake her for someone else. It feels like there is missing context.

Dex-chan lover
So, can I follow your translation as the most accurate sequence?
Tell you what: If you can find a problem with my numbering for the chapters, I will, like all my other mistakes, fix them promptly

wdxs0z.png

Can someone explain this chapter, please? I cannot deduct what is going on other than that kids mistake her for someone else. It feels like there is missing context.
https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Eight_Feet_Tall

Rule34 is strong with this one, so have fun.

Dex-chan lover
https://www.kowabana.net/2017/09/06/hasshaku-sama/

She looks like a character from Japanese urban legends.

Tell you what: If you can find a problem with my numbering for the chapters, I will, like all my other mistakes, fix them promptly

wdxs0z.png

https://villains.fandom.com/wiki/Eight_Feet_Tall

Rule34 is strong with this one, so have fun.
I haven’t seen any errors in your work, it’s just that uploading another translation in recent days has confused me and I want to find out if I should pay attention to it.

Dex-chan lover
I haven’t seen any errors in your work, it’s just that uploading another translation in recent days has confused me and I want to find out if I should pay attention to it.
Understandable. It's always good to double-check anything I put up anyway. You could always call the MTL guy a stinky doodoo head for confusing you. :p

Let me know if you find any problems at all.

Dex-chan lover
Hasshaku-sama is one of those famous japanese apparitions. It's essentially an 8ft woman who wears a white one piece and large hat and only says "po po po", and attacks people or something.

So the girl is tall, is wearing a white one piece, then she starts speaking "po po"

---

Also, I'm all for new characters, but this really fell out of nowhere. Too abrupt.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Hasshaku-sama is one of those famous japanese apparitions. It's essentially an 8ft woman who wears a white one piece and large hat and only says "po po po", and attacks people or something.

So the girl is tall, is wearing a white one piece, then she starts speaking "po po"

---

Also, I'm all for new characters, but this really fell out of nowhere. Too abrupt.
Another question is, are young children really that familiar with creepypasta characters?

I mean the same. She's completely new, but it's presented as if we already know her.

Dex-chan lover
Are young children really that familiar with creepypasta characters?
Exploring abandoned places, spreading rumors about urban myths and telling campfire/sleepover horror stories have always been rather common activities for youngsters. Internet creepypastas are an evolution of that, and kids these days have been engrossed in them since Slenderman.

Users who are viewing this thread