The Lecture You Would Never Want Your Parents To Give You - Ch. 7 - The Parent Who Doesn't Get Anything Anymore

Truth be told I still don't really understand who the target audience of NTR is.
If the fans for ItaiAmai are anything to go by, it's people who are out of touch with reality. They literally see NTR, and they insist it's not for... reasons.

Dex-chan lover
Truth be told I still don't really understand who the target audience of NTR is.
Depends on fetishes. There are people who like to fantasize about how they dirtyly seduce completely innocent sexy women (Japanese culture in its own way idealizes the innocence of even mature women). There are people who fantasize about their wives being seduced by some dirty freak. There are people who simply love fantasies about the corruption of pure and immaculate women.

Finally, there are also people who fantasize about a gay seducer stealing a partner from a straight couple, for some reason this is also a separate fetish for both gay people and straight ones.

Dex-chan lover
Depends on fetishes. There are people who like to fantasize about how they dirtyly seduce completely innocent sexy women (Japanese culture in its own way idealizes the innocence of even mature women). There are people who fantasize about their wives being seduced by some dirty freak. There are people who simply love fantasies about the corruption of pure and immaculate women.

Finally, there are also people who fantasize about a gay seducer stealing a partner from a straight couple, for some reason this is also a separate fetish for both gay people and straight ones.

You missed that there are women who self project as the women in the story getting the good dick. lol

I saw a joke that cheating with a married man proves that you are a Japanese woman. But without stupid jokes, I don’t think that cheating is no longer considered something forbidden.
Jokes tend to reflect some underlying reality. There are no jokes about overachieving Blacks, or tall Asians. It's probably not openly accepted, since then making a joke about sleeping with a married man would be about as funny as joking about speaking politely. But it's also clearly not fully scorned, since this isn't likely to be dark humor if you found it on the internet.

Group Leader
"When my husband's read NTR manga?!"
This should be "When my husband's reading NTR manga?!"

Dex-chan lover
Jokes tend to reflect some underlying reality. There are no jokes about overachieving Blacks, or tall Asians. It's probably not openly accepted, since then making a joke about sleeping with a married man would be about as funny as joking about speaking politely. But it's also clearly not fully scorned, since this isn't likely to be dark humor if you found it on the internet.
Ever saw the statistics about countries and the % of people that care about cheating for each? US/Canada had ~80% that care, while Japan had 60%, which imo makes sense with how poorly women are treated there.

Fed-Kun's army
"When my husband's read NTR manga?!"
This should be "When my husband's reading NTR manga?!"
"When my husband's read NTR manga" is correct. The 's is 'has'. "When my husband [has] read NTR manga", with past participle 'read'. If it helps, try imagining a different verb 'When my husband has seen NTR manga'.
I understand there's also the "When my husband [is reading] NTR manga" interpretation, but the husband isn't currently reading the manga at the moment she's saying the line, so it's not the best way of saying it.
Edit: Wait I'm dumb, there's 'When my husband [was reading] NTR manga'.

Last edited:
Group Leader
"husband's" is a contraction of "husband" and "has" which I also disagree with using tbh
"When my husband's read NTR manga" is correct. The 's is 'has'. "When my husband [has] read NTR manga", with past participle 'read'. If it helps, try imagining a different verb 'When my husband has seen NTR manga'.
I understand there's also the "When my husband [is reading] NTR manga" interpretation, but the husband isn't currently reading the manga at the moment she's saying the line, so it's not the best way of saying it.
Edit: Wait I'm dumb, there's 'When my husband [was reading] NTR manga'.
The original is "自分の旦那がNTR漫画を読んで時…"; "has read" is in the present perfect tense, which isn't expressed in the original, which would have been "自分の旦那がNTR漫画を読んじゃった時…"

Dex-chan lover
I still think the husband is reading that manga, because the wife looks exactly like his wife, but with anime hair color.

Users who are viewing this thread