The Legend of the Northern Blade

Dex-chan lover
Go read the english version on leviathan scans' website instead of manganelo.

Dex-chan lover
Needs some more 10s to go over 9 rating people
This gem can't stay in the 8.xx

Yes, nice that someone is scanning this just for mangadex since leviathanscans doesn’t post theirs here. More people should know about this series.

Wouldn't it better to scanlate something that isn't being actively worked on? while the convenience is nice to read it on here it would be much nicer to have something that's been dropped or forgotten.

If you are hooked, head over to leviathan scans website. As of writing this there is around 70 chapters allready translated.

But i am stoked to read it again. And this time not in one sitting.

Group Leader
Meh, story's nice, art's unique, characters' likeable. But I just can't get past how they're using a modern map for a historical setting.

@The_RQTech there is nothing wrong with scanlating this. the 2 groups that do scanlate it abandoned mangadex a long time ago. and considering mangadex gets more average viewers weekly compared to leviathan i think this is a good move for teams or individuals wishing to showcase their talent and hopefully get some donations their way!

if the chapters where all caught up on mangadex i 100% guarantee you that leviathan activity would drop weekly for the manwha

Users who are viewing this thread