The Legend of the Northern Blade

Merci d'avoir commencé la traduction de ce webtoon y a que de chapitres mais je sais pas pourquoi peut-être à cause du dessin ou autres j'ai direct accroché,surtout la dernière scène du chapitre 2
hâte de voir la suite.
Bon courage et bonne continuation @Ned_btw

Dex-chan lover
I've given a total of three 10/10 ratings on this site out of the dozens of ratings I've put on things. This was the easiest 10 I've ever awarded. Go to leviatan and read it. Just, do it. Normally I hate the "just trust me this is good" thing because it's not specific, but I can unconditionally vouch for this one. It is the best thing currently ongoing in any genre. Period.

@Consumerjct This one is already popular it's just because no one putting the translation in this site, so thats the reason it seems underrated.

?? You two are mixing up popularity and rating.

This series is(on mangadex) unpopular(33k views) but its not underrated(8.72)

They might not literally mean underrated. But in a sense that it deserve more attention. At first I though meh; but it's pretty good read.

Fed-Kun's army
This is getting close to what is feasible for a martial/cultivation-style manhwa.

Gold. Pure gold.

...and that's coming from someone who's read so many of these stories. Worth the read, and the Solo Leveling-level Week Of Pain, waiting for the new upload.

Dex-chan lover
8.81 rating does not do this justice
70 chapters and not one misstep, absolutely great

THIS MANHWA IS AN UNDERRATED GEM WHICH DESERVES MORE LOVE!
THIS TOPS OFF Beginning After the End and Solo Leveling.

The plot and the characters have actual depth compared to the rest I already rated it an 11/10.
PLZZZ read this
Yeah, it is slow for like the first 5 bc we have to know our character and world duh, but mann does it get good. After that, it just keeps on going!!!
PLZ READ THIS, it's literally so underrated like this is way better than any of the comics I've been seeing nowadays.
And our MC is not like the normal I have to be the strongest ya know.
Like we can actually listen to his thoughts on what to do with his life. Well obviously it's gonna be a long and difficult one bc it gets real interesting lol.

But it's more than that and even the villains, which whew he has a lot, and the murim world have more depth than any of the stories compared to the rest and it is Re-readable.
The art is superb as well (different from the other comics I compared it to but..) Just read it plz, you're welcome!! <<33

EDIT: I just ate popcorn for the last few chapters lol and the comment section in leviatan scan website made it even better haha!

Double-page supporter
I feel like after the hero's training, we see more the enemies' growing than the hero's. Since we don't really know their relation to the current plot, it feels like not really appealing...

Still great drawing style, I will keep reading it to see if it is worth more than 8/10 rating haha

Edit : after reading up to chapter 71, it feels like too much talking in comparison to acting to me.
Still a proper 7/10.

Double-page supporter
finally, some action moves that i need. it's pretty slow at first (i doze off several times lol) but it's getting better to the best you could ever ask. sadly not uploaded in here, check leviatan's web

One of the best wuxia/martial arts manhwa out there. Solid storytelling, phenominal arts. 10/10.

For english version read at leviatanscans.com. They don't upload to mangadex for whatever reason.

Users who are viewing this thread