The Legendary Mechanic

Trash. This disappointment of a manhua adaption is practically chucking dirt onto the novel master piece. The character development and humor that connected the audience to the original novel have practically packed and left. The action scenes have shortened to the point where the impact and intensity of fight scenes are miniscule. Overall, dogshit. Wish this adaption was made by koreans instead, that way it'll actually be good.

doesn't do it novel justice, character is not same shameless guy like in the novel. appearances unusual, but honestly can't blame because you know characters need to stand out ig. Usually don't review but read the novel instead, it is much better. 6/10 so far but dunno because if it flows the same as in novel it will probs be an 8/10 or 9/10.

yikes i've read only 5 chapters and i can see what a butchering of a masterpiece novel this is gonna be. why do chinese almost never put in any effort into manhwas

Go read the novel, it's so much better than this butchering happening here. Such a shame for it to be so rushed...

It's Not so Bad honestly. I did Not read the novel and i don't Like Most Chinese Storys.. but this is (so far) better then all this 'courting death' crap. But it's only 9 chapters so far, so expect to bei disappointed.

Novel reader here, i just read first chapter and find some names are different from novel which make me kinda confused. (Game name, organisation name). Novel is good but idk how the manhua will turned out to be
Ps. Nobody told me that hila was this HOT. So hila got ass, aurora got chest, and ames got legs. This should be a good way to hook weebs

My imagination based of the novel is way different than how this manga depicted, kinda disappointed bout how rushed the story is. Well i can't set my hope to high for a manga adaptation afterall and also im kinda hoping for the mc having a badass vibe with his black hair it feels weird seeing uncle black like this😔

Idk man. This deviates quite a bit, and I feel like they’re gonna make a harem. My imagination for this was way different, and
,wasn’t magic not supposed to exist on Planet Aquamarine, or whatever the planet was called, it was called Planet Aquamarine in the novel. The part I’m talking about is when Han Xiao or whatever they called him here looked the bookshelf with Tom’s Introduction to Machinery. There was a guide to basic potion making?
Btw we should all congratulate Tom, the guy who wrote Tom’s Introduction to Machinery. Without Tom, none of this would have happened.

The novel is a SOLID 9.5/10
Manhwa is probably gonna be like a 6-7/10

Manhwa pacing is absolute garbage compared to the novel (the first chapter of the manhwa is like 10-15 chapters from the novel)
Manhwa depictions of the characters are far off from what most people imagine them to be
Also, the way they are explaining things is really stiff, confusing, and downright terrible compared to the novel

Novel good
Manhwa Bad

really tho... go read the novel instead of this shit

F*CK YES THIS IS MY FAVORITE NOVEL SINCE SOLO LEVELING AND CUSTOM DEMON LORD!!! I’m so glad it’s being made into a manga!!!

Dex-chan lover
Even the novel was so and so... The Ambersword does the go back in time as npc in a game world much better.

Fed-Kun's army
People have been hyping the light novel to me for a while, eager to check this out!

Dex-chan lover
God fucking dammit. Another title these two scanlators are fighting over, lmao.

Users who are viewing this thread