The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 1 Ch. 52

Shaman reduces battle time by half with only buffs and debuffs. "Shaman really is a useless character." I hate this MC. How did this ever get such a high rating?!?

Double-page supporter
@paterfrog im wondering the same thing. This mc is pretty bad, dude is kinda a jackass and an idiot for no reason. Look at the way he treated her and other people. Now i understand some peoples comments that i saw before i read this

Damn this reminded me of a certain character in SAO that was sick and died irl x.x

Double-page supporter
I haven't read the wn of LMS but I assume at wn the feel will be much more from in this manhua, for sure

well i dont know if she dead or not, but if she will be dead in future, then the impact is not like at overgeared series when the khan died. khan dead on that series is like jiraya at naruto, a parent a tutor a master a shifu a drinking partner and a friend that cannot be replaced

Supporter
First Seo-Yoon, now her, is everyone playing this game terminally ill?

Dex-chan lover
She is just in the hospital trying to recover. 3 weeks isn't that long of a time.

Dex-chan lover
He sculptured something in my heart, I can feel it.

Ever had those moment when you have to said goodbye to your online game gf?

Dex-chan lover
Oh the ill character. There's a VR MMO staple.

Open heart surgery is only about a 2 week turnaround time. Whatever she's got couldn't be much longer. Complications could push it out longer. I'd give it 4 weeks on the low end and 3 months on the high end. Though I would have asked to have a message sent or some other contact if she couldn't log in to play.

Hopefully there will be some character growth in the next part. All the characters have been rather static so far.
And I know Weed's goal is to make money, but it really hasn't been explained HOW he intends to make money from playing the game. Sell off another account? Seems like an unlikely goal for making a large amount.

this one thing makes me cry every time I read it its such a great story my heart hurts

Users who are viewing this thread