The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 2 Ch. 75

Double-page supporter
this dumbass didnt even try cutting off the head or stabbing the heart or anything

Fed-Kun's army
I just want to point out how important this chapter is to the whole damn genre. This MC just lost. Fights going forward will actually be far more interesting knowing that the MC can actually lose. This event is extremely important and every other manga blows it 99% of the time by making their main character unstoppable. The only time you ever see it is in the start of a story and almost never this deep into one.

Double-page supporter
He lost because he's an idiot. It's a force quest, but he has an OP NPC assistant that he's not using for whatever reason. Its amazing how everyone in this manga goes around assuming they know everything. Every goddamn time. Also he PKed a person and he doesn't appear to have his name in red or any negative repercussions. So what was the whole deal with his overreaction to Seo-yoon being a murderer. Hell are they ever going to explain that? I know I'm asking too much.

Dex-chan lover
He could've even used death knight at this point. He was so so dumb there...

Dex-chan lover
Should've asked about the status ailments you could get here fromthe priest.

He is looking like me trying to beat the 2 gargoyles without using the gold knight in dark souls 1

Dex-chan lover
Tbh this is something I don't understand.
Spending a little to maintain health would've prevented this.
Pinching pennies to the point where you disregard health is idiotic. But plot so, whatever.

Could’ve just skinned one of those wolves for its pelt but NOOO, MC is too smart for that. Let’s go fight a vampire while being viciously debuffed. Hooray!!!

Did not use roar for bat. Did not use summon and npc for support. I'm a bit triggered. Feels like author just wants MC to lose.

Users who are viewing this thread