The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 2 Ch. 91

Double-page supporter
I wonder how it feels like if the entire continent is talking about you and your deeds. But in the end he did really crazy things in the last chapters.

Fed-Kun's army
Poor dulahan he's just sittin there mindin his own buisness when bout a hundred people come in and gang up on him.

Aggregator gang
Having NPCs talking about u... That would be a interesting feature for MMOs kk' The system of +exp and loot for the first person on a DG is cool too ;p

Aggregator gang
the game is out for just one year, but at the early of chapter there's someone play over 7 year? that bald paladin tht buy flower sclupt

Dex-chan lover
The biggest problem with being popular is the unnecessary support you get from people.

Dex-chan lover
Ya forget the high level guys, lets talk about this level 200 guy.
If the game has been out for 7+ years already wouldn't the high level players be 700-800+ already? Wouldn't their exploits have a much greater effect on the world?
And also given that he's so behind, how is he selling things for so much? Who's going to pay $1,000 USD for such (relatively) low level items. This is bad writing. The author wants a certain outcome but has no idea how to make it happen.

@AMetroid Well, I might have a reason it's probably not good enough though, people have lives so they have less time to put into the game. I know many people will devote their life to the game but either they don't have the money to buy that VR machine or maintain or even have a place to put it, but there might always be some rich kid who gets money passed down and doesn't need to work for life, but they don't know the determination, hard work, and knowledge like Weed has. You also say that they might have a greater effect but if they were such a low level after playing for so long they might have just gone a normal player route with normal quest and normal drops.

They say Royal Road was relased for only one year but there was that guy that said he was playing for 7 years.... I'm confused in timeline.

Users who are viewing this thread