The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 1

Aggregator gang
OMFG YESSSSSSS!!!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH! I want to finish this, didnt want it to be left unfinished x3

Wait wtf? People are complaining about THIS art?! Its THOUSANDS of times better than the last one! So what if it ain't the 1st one? Jesus...

Aggregator gang
@Goretantath Dont get it too, didnt read as of now, but just compared the art styles and the newest one seems like a better polished version of the art style before it :D (the first art style was somewhat unique tho, after that it got more "mainstream", but still, from the last to this style its gone up i would say)

what the fuck with this shitty art, the quality drop too far from the first and second season. 🤮

Double-page supporter
this art are better than the 2nd one but in par with the 1st one. the 1st one and this 3rd got their own charm and bad side.
why complaining about the art? the novel are better then if you want art and you can imagine your own illustration
so better just enjoy what you've got if you're manhua reader, but if you're from novel reader and expecting the art with your imagination, then better draw your own illustration, no?

Fed-Kun's army
I actually like the new art. I have nothing against it. It has a charm to it.

Anyway, the most important part is that IT'S FINALY BACK!

I dont understand how so many people are talking about hate on season 2 art, it was amazing. The characters looked great. I respect the art form of manhwa but I am dropping this series due to the art change and how they're portraying weed, he's so devious and childish now.

Wow, the quality of this goes down with each season. Rather impressive in that regards. I suppose that's what I get for reading the manhwa instead of the novel.

Contributor
The art downgrade... and what is she going to tell him if she is gonna say she has a BF, I'm gonna say bye bye... 😱😩😞

The art became worse 😰... i think ss1 and ss2 arts are great, he is more handsome in ss2 and more hilarious in ss1, but this ss3 art is just... i'm gonna say goodbye 😔

Aggregator gang
Why is she blushing.....the art style is too.....offf for me, the expressions and words deteriorate the impression I came to love with this comic

Users who are viewing this thread