The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
@GodricKharg WAT?! Season 1 and Season 2 art style are worlds apart, talking about their own style, if anything Season 3 resembles Season 2, on steroids (so far).

moonlightseasons.jpg

EDIT: I tried to find him in similar poses for the comparison image above, I couldn't do any better, sorry!

Miss old art new one like harem romance protagonist, but lets just support it right.. At least this great

Is...is it back. Oh they changed the art again, now he looks even worse. Still gonna read it tho.

W-Wait WHAT?!? Its back, its finally back!!!

And with a new season and a new art style again... Still though glad that this wasn't dropped or something, we have been blessed our wait is over for a new season. And a new wait for a chapters to come!

Glad it's back, but i'm disappointed by his new face, he looks like a skinny middle schooler.

Aggregator gang
awww I'm glad this series is back...
but the art style...
hmmm...
did they change the artist?

Aggregator gang
Glad it is finally back but man every season is an art style change.

Going to take ages to get use to this new art style

Dex-chan lover
I don't even remember what this is about, let alone it's art. Could not care any less about the change, lol.

Also I'm surprised this is here in MD. These popular shounen-ish webcomics are the favorite cash cows of big scanlator groups.

Fed-Kun's army
HOLY FCK MAN, IS IT 2 YEARS ALREADY? GODDAMN IT, THE OG BEST MANHWA
SUICIDE RATES DROP TO 0%

Users who are viewing this thread