The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 1

TO ANYONE LOOKING FOR CHAPTER 116 AND 117 HERE IT IS:
<aggregate link removed>
<aggregate link removed>

been looking for those as well... I hope it helps

Mod Edit: Removed aggregate links

FUCK YEAH BOYS LET'S FUCKING GO YESSSSSSS (I really don't like the new art style however. Seems like a pretty drastic downgrade and it looks very generic.)

Contributor
Thanks so much for picking this up! I really love this one, and have been waiting for it to come back for almost two years now. Too bad the new art is crap, it doesn't even look like the same series any more.

Dex-chan lover
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
\

MUTHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFUUUUUUUUUUUCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKKAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
YEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
LETS GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo

Really hopin that this isnt gonna be just one release and then go back on haitus

Your majesty*

Also, it feels weird again with the new art style.

But ultimately, I AM SO HAPPY THIS IS BACK!!!

Aggregator gang
Wow, so many things to say...

First of all, when I first saw weed I thought he was a girl! He's just a bit too feminine T-T But somehow I don't hate this art change as much as I did the first one.

Secondly, that flashback showed was in the old art style XD That was so 4th wall-y, I love it hahaha

Thirdly, I read 116 and 117 on mangasoul but there still felt like there was a missing chapter or something! Either that, or is there going to be no grass porridge?? Grass porridge is sooo important for the Morata War arc!! HOW COULD THEY HAVE LEFT THAT OUT????

Lastly, thank you Wowe for picking this up! I love this story so much <3

Whew it has really been 2 years? I'm happy that it's back and I actually could get used to this new art style. My only complaint is that the artist made the MC act like a clown character you just can't take him seriously now ๐Ÿคจ

Users who are viewing this thread