The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 49 - The Art of Moonlight Sculpting Part 2

Aggregator gang
huh? I thought no one uploading this series on mangadex.

Dex-chan lover
From the wording, it sounds like this is a quest to learn moonlight sculpting when you are a sculptor.
Not a quest to become a better moonlight sculptor as he wants too.

thanks! seems interesting. I don't especially like the "funny" slide but story so far is ok.

Group Leader
wait, didn't he already had unlocked moonlight sculptor AND legendary moonlight sculptor at start of manhwa?

Dex-chan lover
@Goldenzeal
@albirew
As a novel reader, we don't ever really follow another sculptor enough to see if it's possible for others to learn actual "moonlight sculpting", but I've never heard of another using it.

"Sculpting a statue" and "Moonlight sculpting a statue" aren't quite the same thing. You'll see soon enough.

Dex-chan lover
@albrirew
He unlocked the class of Legendary Moonlight Sculptor, but not the skill. This is a class quest of sorts, like when he mimicked different animals to learn how to carve them better. All of these quests, he is guided to to improve his class.

Heavy Spoiler about the class
Far down the road, he learns and understands, that his class doesn't matter, even though he fussed about it early in the story. If someone puts the effort in, anyone can do Moonlight Sculpting, just as he learned a plethora of skills from other classes. He puts in a lot more effort than pretty much any other player, so his adventures end up the most boring, and over the top (love the ghost pirate arc, looking forward to that).

Personally, I find the systems in this game to be fantastic. A proper use and implementation of charm stats, and interactions with characters. The only aspect that I have trouble understanding how it'd be done, is measuring "effort and intent" which is used in his crafting results. The headset reading the mind to generate a metric for time and level of focus on the craft? Can that be done? I don't think so, at least not that clearly. Could be focused on what to get for lunch, while crafting a dragon or something.

Users who are viewing this thread