The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 52 - The Art of Moonlight Sculpting Part 5 - Season 3 End

Fed-Kun's army
FUCK

man, I can't believe there isn't more. It isn't terribly good, but I like it.

Double-page supporter
Honestly don't care much for the purple haired girl.
Really can't get behind the whole "Doesn't talk, very distant but cute/beautiful girl"
That mc's just end up falling for.
Don't mean to bash on her but the clicheness of that type of setting.
Would at least make more sense if he had no feelings at all for her still then ended up finding more about her through some other circumstance.
But whatever. I liked the other girl who provides buffs better.

Dex-chan lover
I really hope they bring back the previous author from S 1+2 and artist from season 2 as they were overall the best, even tho the 1st artist was also unique and made it look like a fairy tale, but the artstyle wasnt as good for action scenes.

The new ones ruined the webtoon kinda with turning him into a braindead teen, instead of the levelheaded adult he was and is supposed to be. I was so annoyed when in the 1st chapter of the return he turned 12 and his sister scolded him while he blushed like come on.

I swear, if the artstyle is changed again I'm going to die inside. I'm fine with this one already so I swear, not another change.😭

If anyone is still wondering what volume/chapter this chapter ends on, it is around volume 8 chapter 6 in the novel.

Fed-Kun's army
Moreeee I want moree. They finally saw each other again, finally! Thanks for the update, please continue translating this manga. Thank you translators can't wait for the next update.

I dont really care for the artstyle... if its readable then its ok, poor artist worked rlly hard this volume and get alot of hate comments, i hope they dont change the artist every volume tho^^

Group Leader
  • LMS Heesung Nam confirmed manhwa cancelled because of team who is working on serialization stopped working on it.
Found this on the wiki, so... if anyone wants to continue reading it, read the novel.

TL;DR Its been axed
thanks for the reminder. i updated the serie status to reflect that... better late than never, unlike the next chapter :meguuusad:

Users who are viewing this thread