The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor - Vol. 3 Ch. 52 - The Art of Moonlight Sculpting Part 5 - Season 3 End

Season seemed pretty short. Thanks for the updates though! Hopefully we get more content for IRL and ingame next season

After 3 friggin Seasons, hopefully the author give the heroine some screen time....
. orz

Season 4 next?

@Shyri, there's like 2vols before he went to university
Right now, is just before he uses the necromancer power, so the webtoon probably speed up and let them meet IRL in season 4

Fed-Kun's army
I actually ended up getting used to and liking the new artstyle.

Can't wait for next season where I get really irked by the change in artstyle and then getting used to and maybe liking it again XD

Dex-chan lover
As the art go down in quality with each season, I think it will be drawn in crayon shin-chan style in a few seasons...

Fpk

Yo @zenyo fyi crayon shin chan is awesome and its meant for kids too SO its kids friendly and funny. This on the other hand is a change of artist I think the first season's art was great for sure I hope the next season they will improve.

Dex-chan lover
This season is a little too short but fair enough since the next part is freaking epic combined with korean drama style, and is also my most favorite arc of all. I hope they won't screw up lol.

@Smokeball I also have those sentiments. I just hope the quality doesn't go down starting next season. the trend nowadays seems to be just that. Here's hoping for another great release

Users who are viewing this thread