The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Huge note before reading, there will be a drastic change in the art style after season 1. The art style changes every season and it gets more anime, which is kinda interesting design choice for a mahwa having manga aesthetics.

They also seem to change one character’s hairstyle out of the blue into a bob-cut lol at the start of season 3.
Season 1 - Great graphics
Season 2 - anime
Season 3 - everyone’s a chibi

I finished the novel, the early part is somewhat boring, but it gets pretty good halfway. The manga/manhwa might be far from it thought.

This is one of my favorite romance, and character development are also good.

Time frame makes no sense... He’s in a VR game I get that, but there’s absolutely no sense of time being portrayed within the world of the Manhwa.

c1

"This is the legend of Lee Hyun on his path to becoming Emperor with only his family loving heart, his boundless desire for money, his unexpected mind, his diligently forged body and the talent of hard work backing him. "
Oh this poor guy, he ONLY excels at every single measure of success possible.

Fed-Kun's army
Surprised this is rated as high as it is considering how slow paced and bland it is.

The One
Staff
Admin
@gobr you can't post chapter of a locked group just by changing the group to no group.

The One
Staff
Admin
@gobr what do you mean?
just don't upload chapters you're not allowed to lol

''This is the legend of the lowest becoming the strongest. This is the legend of WEED.'' Weed.. They're gonna get high af-

Those are some dumb rules you guys have when it comes to uploading chapters. Not like the petty translation groups that want people to read on their ad infested garbage websites own the comic in question or something.

Well, it's good that this season finally ended, cause I completely lost where plot is generally going
like, this GIANT foreshadowing with some new nothern lands? Or what? I already forgot. Aside from Weed trying to become moonlight sculptor, I lost ALL other plotlines. WTF even happend to unbearable heat?
Hope it's just manhwa authors being tired and not giant quality downturn in the novel.

sometimes i think weed has forgotten that he's in the game so he can build up funds to pay off a debt and win a bet against the gangster debtors. he's so into his path to moonlight sculptor that the only trace of the overarching premise is his miserly attitude. but he no longer reminds himself of the real objective. sure he remembers his family and all that. but theres nothing of him reminding himself of the urgency of his circumstance.

Fed-Kun's army
@AcKyuubi
Yeah, 1st season in terms of art not that great but pretty good but man the story was great. After that wtf happen to author and drawing department, art seems changing every season and the plot it gets worser

you can read the missing chapters here: https://isekaiscanmanga.com/manga/the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor/ - kind of lazy my self to save all the images to put it here :p

Users who are viewing this thread