The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Double-page supporter
Still a bit sad over Season 3. I really liked the fun experience early on and the art was also unique, but the writing was pretty good. Season 2 changed the art, but he was still an older brother and the writing was still the same.

Then here comes Season 3 and it just changed both author and artist and it was just so terrible. They literally turned him into gosh darn kirito and the writing was so unbearable. You would have expected better from what used to be Kakaos nr 1 webtoon.

moonlightseasons.jpg

God seeing the Season 1 art makes me want to re-read this so much. I fucking love it. Then jesus christ I thought S2 was a downgrade but please what the fuck is that last picture? That has to be the worst possible example right? Man looks like a giraffe that just can't stop flexing his neck.

The first LN that i read intensely, still remembered reading the first 2 chapters on fox and immediately searched the LN and even followed reading the translated for a few years until the hiatus and I miss reading those. Maybe I'll start this manhwa now

Group Leader
i know people said that this is good, but i reached chapter 7 and nope
the mc's iq is nonexistent at this point
maybe i'll come back in a few months to try again

This comic has no story. No established villain. No real narrative. Just makes up as it goes along.

The first season was kinda interesting because MC was on a mysterious quest chain and you didn't know where it was going. Turns out it was going no where.

Also the art style changes for the worse.

Enjoyed the first season . After that it becomes more or less like
i) You've advanced
ii) Item Description
After completing s01 I thought s2 & s3 will be at least good but I'm frustated .

So basically you're telling me i read ts for 10 hours straight, enjoyed it, only for it to be discontinued or something ? 3 years with no update is insane...

Users who are viewing this thread