The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Old character design was way better, this is like some art from kids book, and wasnt he supposed to be older brother? Looks more like little brother to me... Guess i will stay with novel and drop this.

Dex-chan lover
Mmm... they should've sticked with the first story arc artist!

2nd arc was too generic anime-ish but was bearable... but now it's too cutesy, wtf.

I am so happy to see this again but the new art style is REALLY driving me away. It's extremely generic now.

I'm really curious about what happened with the previous artists... are they suddenly dying? Being fired because they didn't butchered it enough? Trying new styles under the border of their contracts? Guess we'll never know...

Double-page supporter
Generic this...generic that...just fked off would ya? Y’all should just be happy that it is back after the 2 years hiatus. I personally don’t mind it because I love the story, I love the novel, and I would definitely love to see the author’s interpretation of his story in any type of art form.
So if you can’t draw better than his chosen artist, shut up and enjoy what is given to you. Otherwise, there is a drop button for a reason.

i think it's really interesting how different his vibe/personality comes across just by changing the art style 😮
glad it's back!

Cae

Holy shit in 118 they literally copied a panel from an old chapter and it just highlights how low the quality has dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Did not expect this...too bad about the art though.

Might pick it up again but when its got a big more to show for itself.

Dex-chan lover
maybe people complained since the previous 2 season was kinda give tense vibe just by looking at the artstyle, but somehow looking at new one, the MC kinda have more personality to show, but im being honest that the 1st one is more likable for me but knowing the story and personality, i minght think that changing it into lighter one is quite ok. for me at least, and at least it didnt effect the story and character development

Users who are viewing this thread