The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

Group Leader
There were a few author-related problems (think this one got sick too during serialization). You guys aren't too far behind. About 4 chapters?

Also, I do agree it is unfortunate that this series had tons of artist-related problem where they had to leave due to other problems (I think first seasons' artist had to go serve the Army unfortunately.)

I’m enjoying the novel of this! super interesting and funny! 😂 i just discovered there was a manga of this so i’m about to check this out now! 🤩

I like the artist of the ss1 most. The art looks most suitable for weed's character, cunning and foxy with smiley nice guy mask, but not wicked.
Then in ss2 and 3, the art is much more colorful. His twinkling bright eyes let his character become more playful like in shoujo, not foxy.

Lost interest after first artist switch, that uniqueness is what kept me on this but they changed it up and I can’t get used to it, feels like a different book

I read the novel translation till 50+ years ago.

Now iam just excited for the future content. Its just saddened me that no official translator for this..like weekly for great manwhas.

Nevermind me boys

Dex-chan lover
Shittygarm put out 132&133 today.

As for content... him being able to sculpt masterfully in real life... seems like solid bullshit to me. Oh well.

Fed-Kun's army
Very slow and gets worse with time. The VR style is less jarring than others I have read. Seems to be a newer trend than isekais and is struggling to differentiate itself.

S3 artstyle basically killed the only thing that kept me going even with the easy to speed through chapters. The original artstyle was so unique that it elavated the medicore story and world. [Solo leveling is the same way but it still has its artstyle, even when the writing is bad the art is still great] The S2 artstyle kind of sucks but isn't horribly generic like the S3 artsyle.

I really want to like this but its like the story and world are actively trying to make me hate it. Best eay I can describe hoe I feel about this. Really hard to express the wasted potential this has. I guess in that regard its similar to many stories in this genre and the isekai genre

Double-page supporter
Oh thanks for the mass upload. But why is ch 124 all the way at the end/top of list 😅

131 chapter was missing.... the chapters are on other sites.... http://www.mangatown.com/manga/the_legendary_moonlight_sculptor/
i just thought it would be nice to have them here... but i guess some one complained.

This even happen when I got permission to up load from the translator site too.

I have had this happen on other manga.. so now ill just give up updating here at al l
and post one the other sites like i have been doing for the past 7 years.

Ask the admin on DX about the issues.....

Users who are viewing this thread