The Legendary Moonlight Sculptor

IVE BEEN WAITING MONTHS, WHY DID THEY DELETE ALL THE NEW CHAPTERS!???
SOMEONE EXPLAIN THIS SHIT

is there rules against advertising another place to read these?

where can we find the chapters cause if i cant read it here ... i'll go at another website ....

EDIT : you can find it here.

Don't link to aggregate sites.

And f*ck if the admins are not happy about my link ...

@fortehideki and everyone asking where the new chapters went:

They are from Hatigarm Scans. Hatigarm has told Mangadex they do not want anyone to post their releases on here. They are among a number of scanlators who are on the "Do not upload" list.

Glad I'm not the only one who was thrown by the change in artist. I clicked to a new chapter and suddenly the art style was shonen?! I thought I was seeing fake chapters or something.

I'd have liked to keep reading, but it's just too weird. I give up on this series.

Who wanna read novel, chapter 133 in manga is around chapter 40ish in novel, https://readwebnovels.net/novel/the-legendary-moonlight-sculptor-lms/
you are welcome!

Personally, I enjoy the new art better starting with Season 2. By far! It is much more pleasing to my eye even though the earlier art may have been more detailed. But..... the third season art went down hill.

This is a pretty good story and has fun characters in it. I didn't really like the protagonist at first because he was an ass far too often, but he has slowly been redeeming himself. He does some really good things once in a while which I appreciate. I am reading the third season now and I am still enjoying it, so that speaks volumes to me. It's been worth sticking with it, so far.

@flight
I agree with you COMPLETELY!

In the first season, I thought the art style was a bit strange, and away from the norm, but it had its own charm to it, you know? It made Weed feel like more of an emotional character, and it made the characters more expressive.
Then season 2 came about, and though I didn't like the art style as much as before, I could see why the art style was changed; To make it more appealing to newcomers to the series, and it still worked quite well. It made Weed look more manly with a more chiseled look.
But just as I was getting used to season 2, GODDAMN SEASON 3 COMES OUT WITH MR BABY-FACE. WHY DO YOU KEEP CHANGING THE ART STYLE?!?! WHY?!?!?!?!?! (I'll get used to it eventually, but still)

But, in the end, the story's great so I'll still read it regardless.

What did they DO! I hate it when the art changes so drastically. Every time I get used to one dumb fuck art style, they go and hire a new middle schooler to insert their own OCs into the story. Anyway it's pretty good if you feel like one of those sucking off the MC mangas. He isn't obnoxious and impotent like most shounen/seinen dudes are. His name being Weed is fucking stupid, though I do support legal marijuana so god bless him for doing this activist work. 8/10 from the female degenerate perspective

Dex-chan lover
moonlightseasons.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
The art has changed quite a lot but the story is still really fun

Season 1: Korean looking WEED, Season 2: Japan looking WEED, Season 3: Western looking WEED. Which one do you like the most? For me it is season 1, gotta love the characters' expression here and the art style was unique.

go to mangareader there are all the chapters until 136, and many other manga in english.

Users who are viewing this thread