The Legendary Weapon Became My Bride When I Overwhelmed the Production Job - Ch. 4

Dex-chan lover
Probably one of the only Isekai world that the people got some actual advance machines. Imagine we have some computers in there in the future

@R4nd0mus3r
with regard to his memories i think he is misunderstanding he has had a life in RL. Given his insane level and the sub job levels i think he spent 0 or close to 0 in RL Probably hasn't left the office in years so there are no memories all they would be is just debugging and playing the game.

Dex-chan lover
@AlexEliot - well, there are options.
1) God (possibly Marshall) heard his wish, and made a parallel world based on the game.
2) Any work of fiction is, in fact, a reflection of some fictional world accessed through extrasensory ability called 'imagination'. You can get reincarnated there, but there is no guarantee the information you have is perfect.
3) MC is dreaming.
4) MC is put in a machine that makes him think he's in a fantasy world, to help him regain his memories. The world is created of his disjointed memories and data received from the game he last worked on.

@broadsword80
I came here to mention that 'scene', or see if anyone else had already 😂

@simcacwan
I'd started reading that series but I stopped to try and wait for more chapters to be released, but I just ended up losing the title after a bit.
So unless I see a new upload it's kinda in limbo for me.

Any chance you know the name of it?
Or anyone else?

@simcacwan
Ah, thanks mate.
Damn, I was hoping there'd be a good 8-12chs to catch up on after taking a break. No wonder I haven't caught one being posted 🤷‍♂️

Dex-chan lover
Thanks freaking author, i thought those flashbacks gonna hunt this whole series

Users who are viewing this thread