The Little Lies We All Tell - Ch. 25 - Love

Double-page supporter
A fun (and shocking) chapter that got me many times with its various twists. Something I found interesting was that while we didn't see Tsubasa's ideal mate it seemed to be implied that it was a man? Which is strange based on our prior information of our crossdresser.

Dex-chan lover
A fun (and shocking) chapter that got me many times with its various twists. Something I found interesting was that while we didn't see Tsubasa's ideal mate it seemed to be implied that it was a man? Which is strange based on our prior information of our crossdresser.
Japanese doesn't use gender identification. He was talking about "someone". The implication it is a dude always came from the others.
Or he just gay af. Who knows!

Dex-chan lover
This was one of the most off-the-wall plotlines I've seen for a while, and I absolutely loved it. Col. Rikka's pet being a hallucinogenic honey-pot-carnivore was so silly, yet internally consistent.

From what I remember from when this was adapted in the anime the punchline was that the mushroom was an attractive older woman to him.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover

From what I remember from when this was adapted in the anime the punchline was that the mushroom was an attractive older woman to him.

As far as I took for it, since sekine and chiyo intercepted the mate before it met up with Tsubasa, it appeared male to them.
if it showed up to Tsubasa first it would appear female to him?

It was mentioned in one of the chapters that Tsubasa (tsuyoshi)'s ideal girl was a punk looking style girl which he based his female look on.

edit: it was chapter 13, page 4

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread